Governor Ned Lamont
Second Injury Fund
Treasury Data Bank
2019 Public Finance Outlook Conference
Friday, April 5th - Dunkin Donuts Park - Information and Directions
- For the first time in 18 years, Connecticut's bond outlook upgraded
Treasurer Wooden: Connecticut's Bond Outlook Improved By a Major Credit Rating Agency For First Time in 18 Years; Standard & Poor's gives State a Positive Outlook, Cites Improved Reserves and Fiscal Stability.
March 19, 2019
PRIVATE EQUITY INTERNATIONAL
- Connecticut's new Treasurer Shawn Wooden unveils plan to add $200 million per year for the Connecticut Retirement Plans and Trust Funds' private equity programme.
March 14, 2019
- Treasurer Shawn Wooden Expects His Proposal to Fix the State Teachers' Pension System and Kick-Start an Agenda that Includes Infrastructure, Improved Returns and Financial Literacy.
March 8, 2019
- "Family, Friends and State Officials Send Off 123 Members of the Connecticut National Guard Who Are Deploying to Cuba - During the send-off ceremony Tuesday, state Treasurer Shawn Wooden told the troops: "We will never forget that it is your courage, your sweat and sometimes your blood that keeps America free. ... I'll be here when you return.
March 5, 2019
Institutional Real Estate, Inc.
- Connecticut State Treasurer Joins Global Investors' Initiative to Tackle Carbon Pollution at Country's Largest Power Utilities
March 5, 2019
Patch - Manchester
CT Treasurer Puts in His 2 Cents Reading To Manchester Students.
March 1, 2019
Treasurer Wooden, State Officials Acknowledge $1 million in CHEFA Workforce Development Grant Awards at February 27 Event.
February 26, 2019
- Connecticut's New Plan to Shore Up Teachers' Pension Fund
February 20, 2019
- Connecticut Governor Proposes Reforms to State Teachers Fund in Conjunction with Treasurer.
February 19, 2019
Statement From Treasurer Wooden on Teachers' Retirement Fund Restructuring Proposal Included in Governor Lamont's Budget.
February 19, 2019
Remarks of Connecticut Treasurer Shawn T. Wooden at the February 13th Meeting of the Investment Advisory Council.
February 14, 2019
Treasurer Wooden Launches 2019 CHET Dream Big! College Savings Competition Art and Essay Competition to Award $26,000 to CT Students.
February 7, 2019
- State Treasurer will recommend pension changes.
February 5, 2019
Statement from State Treasurer Shawn T. Wooden on the agreement announced today regarding the State Pier between the City of New London and the Connecticut Port Authority, of which the Treasurer is an ex-officio board member
January 30, 2019
Treasurer Wooden Names Six to Key Staff Positions; Hires Demonstrate Commitment to Qualifications, Experience, Ethics
January 17, 2019
Wooden Sworn in as Connecticut's 83rd State Treasurer; "Connecticut is facing some enormous fiscal challenges right now, as well as some very exciting opportunities for growth.
January 9, 2019
OFFICE OF THE STATE TREASURER
Proudly Serving Connecticut Residents
55 Elm Street, Hartford, CT 06106
Toll-Free (800) 618-3404
State of Connecticut
Website Accessibility Policy
. Copyright 2002-2019 State of Connecticut